Re-Marketing Campaign Opt-Out
If you would like to opt-out of our re-marketing campaign, kindly visit this page. You will be automatically removed from our re-marketing Audience set. This is subject to Facebook Terms and Conditions / Google Terms and Conditions. You should visit the page from the same device you see ads. If you face any difficulties, you should email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you opt-out of the re-marketing ads.
By using this website, you agree to the terms and conditions below:
- We use Customer Data for Shipping and Contacting customer with respect to the order placed on the website
- We share customer data to our International Shipping / Courier partners to ship the orders.
- We will send emails with respect to Orders received on the website.
- We do email correspondence for custom print orders and other requests / inquiry from customers using our contact forms / phone calls / Social Media / offline enquiries.
- We have call recording systems in place for the calls that we receive (or) we make calls.
- We have tawk.to chat system. By using Online chat on our website, you agree to the terms and conditions of Tawk.to
- Shopify stores all data with respect to this website / orders. By using this site, you also agree to Shopify terms and conditions.
- We use PayPal as a Payment Gateway. By making payments through PayPal, you agree to PayPal Terms and Conditions.
- Even after your request to Delete the Data, we still store your past orders / email correspondence for our internal reference & taxation.
- We use Facebook Pixels for Re-Marketing Ads on Facebook & Instagram
- We use Customer Data, Upload to Facebook for Re-Marketing
- We use Customer Data to send email campaigns with latest offers and promotions.
- We use Signifyd to verify fraudulent transactions. You agree to Signifyd Terms and Conditions when you pay online for our products.
Our site uses an order and registration form so that you can request information, products and services. Contact information (email address, telephone number, address, etc.) from the order form is used to send your orders and information about our company to you. Your contact information is also used to get in touch with you when necessary. Financial information (credit card numbers, credit card expiration dates, billing address, etc.) that is collected is used to bill you for products and services.
We do not sell your data to anyone.You may, from time to time, receive information from us about new features, new services and special offers we think you'll find valuable.
We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site. Your IP address also may be used to gather broad demographic information and to recognize member traffic patterns and site usage. This information aids us in merchandising and in developing the design and layout of the site.
We may also collect and share information about the pages that you visit on our site, but this information is not personally identifiable.
This site uses a secure server (SSL) to encrypt all of your personal information. We use strong security measures to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of your information once it is in our records.
If you do not wish to receive announcements or special offers from us or third parties, you can do the following:
If you'd like to be removed from our email list, please click on unsubscribe button on the footer of the email. Else you can email us a request to email@example.com.