Chroma keying is that the method of shooting video on a solid color background then digitally removing this background throughout the editing/post production process. Once the solid color background is removed, you'll be able to ‘swap’ the background of your footage – a method that’s used usually in news and VFX work. So, whereas ‘chroma keying’ is that the post-production work, shooting on a screen on set is that the initial a part of the method.
When to Use Blue Screen
Blue screen will require twice as much light as green screen, often a whole f-stop. But because of this difference in luminosity, blue also results in less color spill. Blue screen is also ideal for replicating darker or nighttime conditions.
Chroma key Blue Screen Muslin Photography Backdrop works absolutely for each studio and on locations. All our cloth backdrops are made of 100 percent high-quality, non-reflective cotton cloth that makes them ideal for video production moreover as your normal portrait and business photography. With its sturdy, machine-washable characteristics, this backdrop is good for significant usage and convenient, economical maintenance. The solid color, texture and size helps produce a swish background for portraits, product shots, and cluster photos. No alternative backdrop is as transportable and as forgiving as cloth is. This background is careful with a 75mm (3 inch) rod pocket for straightforward hanging and skilled seams to stop tears.Available in 3m W x 6m H, 6m W x 6m H with carrying bag for easy portability
- 100% cotton professional quality
- Seamless, made from one piece till 3m Wide Backdrop (6m x 6m backdrop will have a seam on it)
- 75mm (3 inch) rod pocket for quick hanging
- Sewn finish on all sides
- Easily release wrinkles with flat warm iron or steam while hanging
- Easy to clean – Wash on a delicate cycle
- For smooth wrinkle-free display against backdrop stand or wall/horizontal rods use backdrop clips for support
- Backdrop can be customized into any size as per your requirement. For custom size quote contact our customer representative via contact us.
Note: Colours depicted may vary due to difference in resolution of computer monitors, printed media or variances in manufacturer's dyes or paints.